In study of English, the field that you must know and learn is grammar, because before we go through to other kind of study, this field is a basic. There’s many form of grammar, but I’ll explain from simple present tense first.
Simple present tense
We start with form and meaning of simple present tense.
- Simple present tense express our habit, ex: “Taking bath” is a habit every morning.
- If the subject is Singular 3rd person you must add (s) at the verb, ex : he runs from his home to school.
here some question for you to test how far you understand about this first course, find incorrect form from sentence
- She eat bread for breakfast.
- That motorcycle move faster than a car.
Are you already have an answer? notes that and click read more!
- She eats bread for breakfast.
- That motorcycle moves faster than a car.
Thank you for today! see you at next post